We are looking for a marketing assistant to join our team.
This full-time position will provide support to the account management team and clients on a range of projects, with a special focus on copywriting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Traffic ongoing projects – project updates, client inquiries – in support of account management team
- Social media management including editorial calendar planning and creation, copywriting, ongoing monitoring and generating and delivering reports
- Print media coordination including creating calendars, rate sheets, and insertion orders, as well as trafficking ad placements
- Produce reports for clients including, but not limited to, social media activities, online advertising results, etc
- Additional responsibilities include basic office support including answering the phone, greeting clients and other visitors, ordering supplies and other administrative duties as assigned
This is a role with room to grow, and additional opportunities may be available based on skills, qualifications, and interests of the successful candidate.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of applicable experience, with consideration to be given to related internships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and manage time
- Working knowledge of basic Microsoft Office software, CMS (ie WordPress) and related tools (ie HootSuite), and major social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- Valid driver’s license
In addition to providing a work/life friendly environment, we offer generous benefits including health and dental insurance, vacation and personal time, 401(k) and more. Sundin Associates is an equal opportunity employer.
TO APPLY: Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No calls, please.