We are looking for a marketing assistant/junior strategist to join our team.
This full-time position will provide support to the account management team and clients on a range of projects, with a special focus on copywriting and creative strategy as well as management and monitoring of social media projects.
While the position will develop based on the successful candidates skill sets and strengths, basic job duties will include:
- Support social media activities through production and management of editorial calendars including research, content creation/copywriting, posting and monitoring.
- Contribute to creative direction of client projects and strategies
- Traffic ongoing projects –project updates, client inquiries – in support of account management team
- Produce reports for clients including, but not limited to, social media activities, online advertising results, etc
- Assist with office support functions
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with copywriting and research skills, an eye for detail, and the ability to multi-task. Must be proficient in Microsoft programs and demonstrate familiarity/comfort with popular social media channels. Bachelor’s degree plus 2+ years experience in marketing, advertising or public relations preferred. Bank or financial marketing experience a plus.
In addition to providing a work/life friendly environment, we offer generous benefits including health and dental insurance, vacation and personal time, 401(k) and more.
TO APPLY: Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.
Sundin Associates is an equal opportunity employer.