Summer may have just started, but September is already heating up as members of the team prepare to attend the ABA Bank Marketing Conference in Baltimore. In addition to taking advantage of the educational opportunities, Agency President Kristin Sundin Brandt will be participating in a panel discussion on Digital Marketing Investment.
During the session, real-world bank marketers will make the case for driving digital and mobile investment by sharing their own stories of continuing digital and mobile development, creating strategic synergies within your marketing mix, practicing trend mindfulness and conquering C-suite collaboration.
Moderated by Shelly Loftin, Senior Vice President, Retail Delivery, American Bankers Association, participants on the all-women panel will be:
- Natalie Bartholomew, Chief Marketing Officer/VP, Grand Savings Bank
- Kristin Brandt, President, Sundin Associates
- Elizabeth Machen, Senior Vice President, Director of Marketing and Communications, Simmons Bank
- Tammy O’Shea, SVP, Chief Marketing Officer, Fidelity Bank
- Michelle Simon, SVP/Chief Marketing Officer, Sonabank
We’re looking forward to a lively conversation and exchange of ideas and experiences.